DSPA 5: Unique fire knock down tool for Firefighters
Uniquely for firefighters DSPA offers the DSPA 5, a portable knock down tool used for indoor fires.
The DSPA-5 offers a solution for those fires that happen every day in places that are difficult to access. For example, to attack a basement fire means descending through the hottest air layers from the fire. Flashovers and Backdrafts are real dangers to every fire fighter. The DSPA-5 will knock the flames down in seconds and significantly reduce the temperature.
A shortage of water often causes difficult logistical problems, especially when fighting large fires. Crucial time is often lost. The DSPA-5 knocks down the fire. With the flames gone only a small quantity of water is needed to extinguish even a fully developed fire.
New technique to fight Flashovers and Backdrafts
When fighting fully developed fires, which can result in flashovers or backdrafts, DSPA-5 will knock down the flames and drop the temperature quickly and efficiently to a manageable level.
For firefighters this will mean that the safety when performing an indoor attack will be significantly increased.
- Can be deployed quickly and easily
- Knocks the fire down with flames gone within seconds
- Prevents flashovers and backdrafts
- Saves crucial time & money
- Increases the safety of firefighters considerably
- Does not deplete oxygen levels
- Is friendly to the environment
- Is harmless to humans and animals
- Does not cause any overpressure